Friday 16 April 2010

A Very Warm Welcome

Hello everyone, and welcome to Mix and Match with Mumby on Lionheart Radio, 107.3FM!

Every Thursday between 1pm and 3pm I'll be broadcasting to the whole of Alnwick and the surrounding district. You can either listen in the old-fashioned way with an FM radio, or if you're more modern or live further afield, go to www.lionheartradio.com where you can stream the show live via iTunes or whatever.

I'll be using this blog to make various announcements regarding the show as and when they happen. Every week I'll post up the track listing (i.e. what I've played) so you can check out any songs you like, along with any photos or tasty snippets of dialogue from my assorted guests.

That's it for now, be sure to catch my next show on April 22nd, 1-3pm!

Daniel x

No comments:

Post a Comment