Tuesday 2 November 2010

Branching Out

Just a quick announcement to say I'll soon be coming to your in much smaller doses on a Saturday morning.

Paul Young, who broadcasts from 9am to 12pm every Saturday, is increasing his coverage of all things film-related. I shall be presenting a section of cult films and perhaps helping him out with the Box Office Top 10.

The first film I'll be examining is The Bed-Sitting Room, an incredibly odd post-apocalypse tale of hardship, from the pen of Spike Milligan and the director of Superman II and III.

If you want to take an advanced gander at my thoughts, you can check out my review at http://threemenonablog.blogspot.com/2010/10/film-review-bed-sitting-room-1969.html. All my other reviews are up there as well.

I'll be on the programme from 10am and we'll see how things pan out. Talk to you then :)

Daniel x

No comments:

Post a Comment