Wednesday 15 December 2010

The Last Show of the Year (with Special Guest!)

This week is my last show before Christmas. That's right, I'm taking two weeks off for a well-deserved break with family and friends. Never fear, though, I will be back on January 6th.

So that we go out on a bang rather than a snowy whimper, this week's show is going to be a bit special. I'll be joined in the studio by Philip Angier from Christians Together in Alnwick, to talk about the Posada project featuring these figurines:There'll be some festive music with an esoteric twist, as I play some songs which have a faint connection with Christmas - because let's face it, hearing Slade and Wizard every year can be tiresome.

I'll also be giving you a double dose of film recommendations, and there'll be the last ever editions of Cover of the Week and Classic Albums (last chance to get those sweets).

Mix and Match with Mumby will be back in January with brand new features and hopefully a good new batch of guests. Hope you can join me.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)Daniel x

No comments:

Post a Comment